250 W. Atwater Ave.
Eustis, FL 32726
Phone: (352) 357-2447
Fax: (352) 357-3602
What time is dismissal?
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday it is 3:00 PM
- On Wednesday it is 2:00 PM.
What is the dress code/uniform policy for the school?
- Students must wear uniforms Monday through Thursday.
- On Fridays students are allowed to wear spirit shirts and jeans (without any holes in them).
END OF YEAR:
When is the last day of school?
- The 2022-2023 school year will end on May 26, 2023.
CHECKING OUT STUDENTS:
How do I sign my child out of school?
- Come to the Front Office with valid identification and your child will be called to the office.
- Students cannot be signed out of school after 2:30PM (1:30 PM on Wednesdays); they will need to wait until regular dismissal time. This is to ensure the campus remains as organized as possible as we guide almost 800 students through the dismissal process.
How do I become a chaperone or volunteer?
- You must fill out a Volunteer Application. Click here (https://www.lake.k12.fl.us/departments/chief-of-staff/human-resources/volunteers) for the application.
- After your application is complete, call the school at (352) 357-2447 and ask Mrs. Monroe to submit your application for processing.
- Once submitted, a link will come to your e-mail from Lake County Schools. Print out the background verification form and sign and return to the school. You may also get this form from Mrs. Monroe at the school.
- You will then be required to have your finger prints taken at a location that will also be sent to you through e-mail.
- Please apply early as this process can take up to 3-6 weeks.
- *You must be a Level 2 Volunteer to Chaperone.
- Please feel free to call the School Volunteer Coordinator; Mrs. Monroe if you have any questions.
How do I make a transportation change for my student?
Please write a note to the teacher which includes:
- Teacher’s name
- Student’s full name
- Car rider or bus rider and with whom (if bus, then the name of the bus and the stop).
This information must be received in the front office by 2:15 PM (1:15 PM on Wednesdays).
If you're calling after 2:30 PM (1:30 PM on Wednesdays) please leave a voicemail and your call will be returned as soon as possible.